Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tiny Miracles To Make You Smile!


The other day I stopped by my local Barns & Nobles to check out some books- and reminisce along the way. Of course, being the weak-hearted (and flimsy-willed) person I am, I just couldn't leave the store without buying SOMETHING...


Long story short, I was captured by the magnificent cuteness of these little, fruity page clips. And bought them. >.< Dear or dear, this frivolous me...

Aren't they cute? That little apple, though! <3

I was really happy with my purchase, but didn't have a chance to actually use them until a few hours ago, upon which I actually READ the script on the packaging (because, you know, I kind of forgot to before...) and realized... THE LITTLE CLIPS ARE SCENTED!!!!



Now, this might not seem like a big deal to most people, but when I discovered this fact, I was hit by a huge wave of nostalgia. I don't really know how to explain it. I was just really, really happy. I found it amazing (and slightly amusing) how a fact so small, and so seemingly insignificant, could lift my spirits to the roof and make me value these cute little page clips so much more. It was a tiny miracle. ^_^

The second tiny miracle I wanted to talk about was actually kind of a phenomenon. You see...

                                                   

...this little guy in the picture above has been with me for around 7 years now. I bought it for 4 dollars in a Chinese airport when I was 12 or so years old. That, in and of itself, is pretty normal. However, yesterday night, I returned to my room to discovered this...

                                    

...little guy lounging on my bed next to my other little fuzz ball! 

HOW...???

The second little roly-poly was a gift from a friend that I received randomly around a year ago. He usually stays on a little stool next to my bed, and I had absolutely no memory of moving him or even SEEING him during any recent times. So imagine my surprise when I opened my door and found him on top of my bed, all chummy with his unrelated but oddly similarly-built colleague!

What do you all make of this strange event? I have no idea... I just figure he was lonely and jumped up there on his own. Or so I would like to believe, because that would be really cool. Hahaha. Anyways, that is all for now! Have a great night, everyone! ^_^ <3

 Don't they kind of look good together?

No comments:

Post a Comment